Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Dog and Cat Card Making Continues

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope that some love filled your heart today...if even in the smallest of ways.

It was a brisk (aka FRRRREEZING) day here today, and so I cozied up in my nice warm Studio for a few hours, after dinner, to enjoy some card making.

After 3 weeks, I am winding down on the dog card making and am almost ready to ship off the boxed sets of cards to my friend John, whois a Vet. He'll make them available, for sale, to his clients and a donation will be made to a Tiger rescue organization founded by 2 of John's friends here in the USA, for each box that is sold.
You can read about the tiger's here: Tigers in America

So, onight while I was boxing  up  all of the completed dog and cat cards, I thought that I'd add an extra set of cards, for John, so that he can have them on hand to send to a client when their dog passes away.

I created a set of 6 of this card.
I used a beautiful textured black card stock ...cut a window on the front...
added an embossed insert...stamped the sentiment and added a vellum flower and leaves and finished it off  with a pearl from The Pearl Girl

I wanted to keep this card simple....and I think that I accomplished that.

(Pardon the amateur photos...I have a beautiful new photo box, but haven't mastered the lighting and backdrops yet...so I am still taking photos here and there in the studio. This card in particular was difficult to take photos of because the window front kept casting a big shadow on the inside of the card...but..I'm including the less than wonderful photos anyway...so that you can see the card)



Card making friends: materials/supplies are listed below
Card loving friends: If you would like to order a set of this card, you can contact me at: tobellissimacards@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting
and if you have  sec...I'd love it if you left a comment below 
Michelle

Materials & Supplies:
Card stock and Paper: Stampin Up and LCI
Ink: Memento
Embossing and Die Cutting: Darice and Spellbinders
Embellishment: Pearls from The Pearl Girl



1 comment:

  1. Is There A Way A Minor Can Make Money Online For Free?: I am looking for any legitimate sites that i can make a li white Pomeranian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!