Monday, February 15, 2016

So Sorry for your loss.....

If you've been following along, you already know that I have spent all of my card making time lately working on cat and dog themed cards that will be available for sale at a friend's veterinary practice.

Before I send all of the cards off to my friend John, I wanted it include a set of cards that he can have on hand when a patient dies. yesterday I shared the card that I created for the passing of a dog and tonight I am sharing a card that can be used for the passing of a cat.

I wanted to card to be simple yet have some texture so I embossed the front mat layer.
That shimmery mat behind the embossed layer is LCI's gorgeous shimmery glimmer card stock.
(Confession: I am a huge LCI  card stock lover and hoarder)

The sentiment  is on the inside and is the same sentiment that I used yesterday on the dog sympathy card and it simply says "So sorry for your loss"

I am satisfied with the quantity of cards that I am sending to the Animal Hospital, and am happy that a portion the purchase price of each gift boxed set of cards will be sent to Tigers in America.

My goal is to have all of the cards created, completed, boxed up and ready for shipping by Wednesday. Wish me luck!

Card making friends: Supply and materials info is posted below
Card loving friends: This card will be available for purchase at my easy shop soon

Thanks for stopping by...and if you have a sec, please subscribe to the blog email updates (upper right of this page) and leave me  comment below.





Materials/Supplies:

Card stock: Stampin Up and LCI
Die: Die' Namites Die ~ Spring Window
Embossing: Cuttlebug and SU/Sizzix Elegant Bouquet EF
Ink: Memento

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!