Monday, July 9, 2018

Purple Hyacinth

I've been in the mood to color some floral images
So I went through my collection of floral stamps...
pulled out some stamps that caught my eye...
and started stamping and coloring.
I'm guessing that I pulled out about a dozen stamp sets 
to satisfy my urge to create some floral cards...
So brace yourself...
In coming weeks you just might be seeing lots of flowers here at my blog!

Today...
I'm sharing cards created with Technique Tuesday's HYACINTH
I created a short stack of 4 identical cards to add to my stash.

I started out by stamping the image with GINA K AMALGUM INK...
Then colored  each Hyacinth image with Copic Markers.
The sentiment is from a stamp set by OUR DAILY BREAD.
I die cut the image with a REVERSE CONFETTI die.
Next, I chose a print that went well with the purple and green tones of the image
I matted the print and die cut image with purple metallic card stock.
I positioned the matted image piece with fun foam , for added dimension
and finished the card with one small rhinestone.

and...
In the end...this is what I wound up with!


My love of stamping and card making encompasses a love and appreciation 
of lots of different stamp styles and image types...
But...
I think that floral images will always be my first love.
Creating this short stack of 4 hyacinth birthday cards 
put me in my "happy place"


I'm really looking forward to creating cards with the floral stamps 
that I've set aside on the studio work table.
Now...
The question is...
Which one do I want to use next!(?)

Thanks for stopping by today...
Have a marvelous Monday, my crafty and creative friends!
Michelle.

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful and the coloring of it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Michelle! This is Teri from Technique Tuesday. Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Teri!
      Thanks for visiting the blog...and I'm so glad that you've enjoyed seeing cards created with your beautiful stamps...I'll be sharing a few more floral cards created with your stamps soon...;) (Images are colored...I just need to put the cards together )

      Delete
  3. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love your cards Michelle. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!