Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Something Pink...for a PURRincess

Hello my crafty and creative friends!
I've got a fun card to share with you today...
and...
If you like pink...
You've visited the right blog today for your daily dose of pink!

A friend asked me to create a birthday card...
(and I needed to get t done in a flash...and sent out in the mail ...ASAP)

My friend told me 3 things about the recipient.
1. She LOVES PINK
2. She LOVES Hello Kitty
3. She LOVES cats.

My friend sent me a photo of the recipients desk...where they work
as proof of #'s 1..2 and 3 noted above
(I clearly understood what #1...#2 and #3 were real and valid!)
So...
I went through my stash of cat stamps and dies...
(I have nothing Hello Kitty related)
But....I do have a large collection of cat stamp sets
I knew that I'd be going with pink...
Lots of pink.

The Purrincess stamp set (by The Ton Stamps) caught my eye.
So I got out some pink Copic markers...
some Pink dotted print paper...
and got busy making a card!
and...
this is what I wound up with...
(No Hello Kitty...but that sure is a cat...and the card sure is pink!)

I colored the image...
added a sentiment...
die cut the colored image with and MFT Scalloped Rectangle Stax die
I matted the print with metallic card stock...
and chose deep pink card stock for the largest mat layer.
The die cut image piece was positioned with fun foam for added dimension...
 To finish the card... I added one small rhinestone to the tiara.

When the card was complete...
I sent a photo via a text..to my friend who requested the card...
and she loved it!
(I hope that the recipient loves it too)

I really enjoyed creating this card 
with this great little Purrincess stamp set
and am thinking that I'll create a few more for my card-stash.
(All in pink...of course!)

Thanks for visiting today...
Wishing you a terrific Tuesday!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!