Monday, December 18, 2017

Tag Time

I REALLY needed to create a few Christmas tags...
and with Christmas being one week away
I thought that I better crack the whip with myself...
and get started with the tag making.

I had some great new DecoFun BowMaker ribbon...
Some awesome LCI card stock
and a few stamp sets that I had set aside for tag making.
I use MFT's STAX Tag Die set for all of the tags.

Today I'm sharing the first 3 tags that I created...

I created the first tag with a a new-to-me stamp set from Crafter's Companion
called Winter Joy
I stamped the image onto a die cut tag cut from LCI's ENVIRONMENT Kraft Card stock
I wanted soft vintage like colors for this tag...
So...The image and background color were created with  
and assortment of Distress Ink colors.
I added some detail color to the image with Copic Markers
The larger mat layer tag was created with 
LCIs MirriSPARKLE SPARKLE GOLD Glitter Paper 
The GOLD Ribbon is from The Ribbon Place (DecoFun).
I used heavy gold thread to gather and tie the ribbon. 

Here's a close up...


I wanted to create another tag with this image...
A brighter version...with more vibrant colors.
Stamping it onto white card stock...and coloring it with Copic Markers
I use the same DecoFun Gold ribbon to top the tag.
The larger tag was created with LCI's GMUND Matte Merlot card stock

I was happy with the brighter version...
and the addition of the Merlot tag layer against the bright ornament colors
The gold ribbon has such a pretty sheen...This makes me want to try the silver version..




The last of today's tags was created with the Mistletoe stamp 
Also from the same WINTER JOY stamp set.
I stamped the image onto LCI's ENVIRONMENT KRAFT card stock.
I colored the image with Copic Markers.
The large tag was created with LCI's Curious Metallic RED LACQUER card stock.
I topped the tag with DecoFun's ROYAL STEWART Plaid Ribbon


Here's a close up...
You can see the metallic card stock shimmer in this photo...


This year I'm wayyyyy behind with my holiday tag making....card making...gift bag making...
and other holiday papercrafting...
(Thanks to having the flu )
So...I was really happy to get started with the tag making.

Thanks for visiting today, my crafty and creative friends...
Hope to see you again tomorrow...when I'll be sharing a few more tags.
Michelle

2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!