Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Few More Tags

Hello my crafty and creative friends!
Today I've got a few more tags to share with you.

Today's tags were created with the following supplies and materials:
Stampin Up stamp sets: White Christmas & Jolly Old Saint Nick
DIE SET: MFT TAG STAX
Card Stock used for the tags: 
LCI's New  CURIOUS METALLICS ~ RED LACQUER
LCI's GMUND MATTE FOREST GREEN
LCI's  SILVER MIRRISparkle
For stamping:  Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Card Stock
COLORING: Copic Markers
Ribbon: DecoFun BOW MAKER RIBBON
For bow making: DecoFun Bow Maker
Other: Clear Wink of Stella

I love this print ribbon from DecoFun..
and decided to use the DecoFun bow maker to create a single loop bow for this tag.
The image was colored with Copics 
and the larger tag was die cute with the tag STAX die set 
  using LCI's GMUND Matte Forest Green card stock
(Love the stitched detail)
The images are from the White Christmas stamp set.

The second tag was created an image from the Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set.
It was colored with Copic markers.
I added  Clear Wink of Stella to the snowman and snow.
Te tag was topped with the red print Merry Christmas Ribbon fro DecoFun Bow maker.
The larger tag layer was die cut using LCI's SILVER MIRRISparkle paper .
The sparkle of this paper is AMAZING...and its gentle on your trimmer...
(unlike some other glittered paper and card stock)  

Here's a close up of this cutie pie snow man...
and the gorgeous LCI sparkle paper.


The last tag that I have to share today was also created with the Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set
and the image was also colored with Copic markers.
Clear Wink of Stella was brushed over the fur on Santa's Cap.
I finished this tag with a double loop bow...created with the DecoFun Bow maker...
using this wonderful green print Merry Christmas Satin Ribbon from DecoFun Bow Maker.
The larger tag was die cut using LCI's Curios Metallics Red Lacquer card stock

Here's a close up of Santa....the ribbon...and the shimmery metallic card stock

It felt good to be "creating " again...
I've missed spending time in my studio while I wasn't feeling well.
Working on tags for a few days was a good way to get back to doing what I love..
in small doses.
I've given up on the notion of creating a significant number of Christmas cards at this late date
but I'm hopeful that by the end of the week I'll feel well enough to spend an hour or two here and there in the studio...
where I'll hopefully make (at least) a few Christmas cards.

Thanks so much for visiting today...
I hope that today's tags have inspired you to create a few tags of your own!
Have a great day!
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Love them all. The Santa is my favorite. Love that old fashion look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and everyone's have their own beautiful personality. The ribbons are the perfect touch. All Christmas tradition.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!