Monday, October 30, 2017

The Last of the Leaves

I can't make any promises
because I really do love creating Autumn themed cards...
BUT...
I'm thinking that the card that I am sharing today
may be the last of the Autumn leaf cards.


Today's leafy and Autumn-y card is about as CAS as it gets!

I used one stamp from CTMH's Autumn Splendor stamp set to create the leafy panel.
This card included using dye ink and Distress Oxide Ink(s).
I chose bronze LCI Metallic card stock for matting
and...a great quote stamp by IO (Impression Obsession)
I brushed ink onto the the sentiment piece with Clarity Stencil Brushes.
I used multiple inking layers and stamping 
to create the stamped shadowy dimensional look of this card.


So there you have it...
what is probably my last Autumn-y looking card
(with the exception...of course...of what I may whip us for Thanksgiving!)

I hope that you've enjoyed these last few days of the Autumn cards 
that I've created and shared...
and that maybe...you've also found a little bit of inspiration here at my blog!

Have a wonderful day, my crafty and creative friends
and thanks for visiting!
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Michelle,have enjoyed all of the Autumn πŸ‚ 🍁Color's! Can't wait to to see the up and coming creations, in the weeks to come. Thanks again Michelle for the Catherine Scanlon stamp set. Have a very Happy Monday! πŸŽˆπŸ’πŸŽˆπŸŽƒπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday Therese!
    Thank YOU!
    So glad that you like your Catherine Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card! I also look forward to all the awesomeness you have planned to share with us coming up! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!