Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Birthday Bunny

I've been browsing through my stamp drawers...
pulling out stamp sets...both old and new...
that have caught my eye.
I am hoping that one day, I'll be able to say that I have used ALL of the stamps that I own.
(NOTE: That day will probably be in the farrrrrr off future)

One of the stamp sets that I pulled out last night is
Crafter's Companion's BEBUNNI: TOTALLY SCRUMPTIOUS.
(I just felt like creating a cute card....and this stamp set fit the bill)

I chose the large main stamp from the set for the focal image.
The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's DRESS UP DOLLS: BIRTHDAY mini stamp set.
I used Copic markers to color the image
and Clarity Stencil Brushes and an ink pad to brush on the background color. 
The sentiment piece was handcut...and was also brushed with ink.

I think that this little bunny is a cutie...
perfect for a small child's birthday!
I'm glad that I pulled this stamp set out of it's drawer to create this card.
I usually create cards in multiples...
but this time...I just created one of this card.
It's such a sweet image...so I'm sure that I'll create a few more of this card in the near future.


I enjoyed creating this card
and it's been a great feeling to know that I am REALLY using my stamp sets.
I'm not sure when I'll achieve my goal of creating cards with every stamp set that I own...
But...so far...I'm doing it!

Thanks for visiting today...
I hope that you find a little bit of time to be creative today!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Michelle.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!