Saturday, October 7, 2017

A Little Bird...with A Lot of Faith

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!

I've got a quickie blog post and a sweet little bird to share with you today!

I am going to keep it short...and sweet today.

I had a stamp that I haven't used...(Sheena Douglass: FAITH)
I got out my ZIG markers...
A few aqua brushes
some LCI metallic card stock for layering and matting
and a clear Wink of Stella marker.

and..
This is what I wound up with....
A CAS card..with a beautiful sentiment/quote!
I love the sentiment...which is part of this stamp set.
(I wasn't a fan of the branch that the bird is sitting on...but I can live with it)
I added some color to the background...
and a light brushing of Wink of Stella on the pine cone and branches.
I chose bronze metallic card stock to mat the image...
and then added chocolate brown metallic card stock as the larger mat layer.


Using this stamp set is part of my promise to myself
to actually USE every stamp set that I own.
(so far...it's going well)
I've had this stamp set for quite a while...and had never used it
so I thought that it was time to ink it up!


I hope that you found a little bit of inspiration here at my blog today!
Thanks for visiting today, my crafty and creative friends!
Have a spectacular Saturday...
and enjoy today...National Card Making Day!
Michelle.

5 comments:

  1. Michelle,love the blue bird and the sentiment,happy weekend !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese....I love this sentiment too!
      Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Great bird and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... Just really like this little fellow, what a cutie he is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!