Sunday, September 24, 2017

Same Kids....Different Sentiment

When I shared a card a few days ago...
created with Stampin Up's KIDS at PLAY stamp set
I mentioned that I had stamped out a few extra images to create a few more cards with.

Today..
I am sharing another card with the same image.
But...
within the last few days...
I received an order that I had placed at Papertrey Ink that included a sentiment stamp 
that I thought would be ideal for today's stamped image!

Once again...
I used Copic markers to color this adorable image.
I brushed some color onto the image piece with Clarity Stencil brushes and ink.
The dotted background print is also by PTI (Papertrey Ink.)
I matted the image and the print with a light green LCI metallic card stock.
The PTI sentiment stamp is called ...QUOTED: The Most Stamp Set

I was so happy to pair this sentiment with this image!
They seem perfect for each other!

This PTI order had perfect timing with it's arrival!
Just in time for me to use this particular stamp with this image!

I still have a few more images for this stamp set stamped out...
and waiting to become a card.
This "oldie" stamp set will always be a favorite of mine
and..
I've enjoyed creating using it again this past week.

Thanks for visiting today my crafty and creative friends!
Wishing you a beautiful day!
Michelle.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, I really love this set! The kids are so cute and the saying is perfect!
    Your cards are so beautiful , love starting my day with them !
    🎈🐢🎈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Therese!
    Thanks so much!
    I love the cuties too!
    (Still LOVE my flowers though...LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!