Thursday, September 7, 2017

Pretty Peonies

I've got a quickie blog post today...

Here's the scoop:
I have a great little Coloring Sheet pack from Papertrey Ink called: Peonies on Parade
The pages are water coloring pages.
But...because I am curious and am always eager to try something "new"...
I wanted to try Copic Markers on one of the pages....to see how the image would look
So I did a little experiment...
and..
I liked the outcome.

So...
I created a card with the Copic colored water color sheet image.

I matted the colored image with black card stock
and...added a Happy Birthday sentiment...(Stampendous: Penned Happy Birthday)
I matted with sentiment piece with the same black card stock
and positioned it with fun foam for some added dimension.
To finish the card I added a single rhinestone over the "i"..in "Birthday"...

In the end...
This is what I wound up with...

So...now I know...
I know that the water color sheets work well with Copics.
(I'm glad that I experimented)

I also know that this was a fun CAS card to create!

Have a great day my crafty and creative friends.
Thanks for visiting!
Michelle.


4 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!