Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Fabulous Flora Day 2

Hello my crafty and creative friends!
I'm back with Day 2 of cards created with Stampin Up's FABULOUS FLORA stamp set
(An "oldie...but a goodie" stamp set that I've had for a while.)

Today I am sharing 4 CAS cards...created with one of the images from this stamp set.
Each image was Copic colored.
I used an assortment of sentiments...
Some black and deep red LCI metallic card stock for matting...
and fun foam for adding dimension to the matted image layer.

First...a card with a sentiment that can work for various occasions...
Birthday...retirement...or just to say Hello to someone special.
I like the contrast of the image colors and the deep red (almost burgundy) metallic card stock
and...
the sharpness of the narrow black metallic matting the image layer.


I LOVE this Shakespeare in Love quote...


This image is great for all sorts of cards...
It's very versatile.


and the last card with this image...
with words of wisdom from Louisa May Alcott
(Who always seemed to know exactly what to say...all of the time )

So there you have it...Day 2 of card making with the Fabulous Flora stamp set>

I hope that you'll visit again tomorrow for Day 3
Have a great day!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Michelle beautiful simple card fast and great to have on hand love it
    🐢🎈🐢

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!