Monday, August 28, 2017

Fabulous Flora Revisited...Day 1 (of 4)

While I am always happy to add new stamps to my ever growing collection
I also really enjoy going through my stamp drawers...category by category...
to revisit old favorites...
and pulling a few oldies out now and then to create some cards with.

I recently came across a Stampin Up Hostess set called FABULOUS FLORA
and decided to ink up each of the floral image stamps in the set
to create a stack of cards with each of the 4 different images. 

As I usually do...I kept the card making very CAS...
got out a few sentiment stamps...metallic card stock...Copic markers...
and some fun foam of adding dimension.
And...
This is what I wound up with...

I created 2 of this card...
using chocolate metallic card stock for matting the image
and a gorgeous bronze metallic as the main mat layer.
The Emerson quote stamp is by IO (Impression Obsession)


I created this card using the same metallics...
and added a beautiful sentiment (that is by a company that is no longer in business.)


I love the simplicity of this fig and leaves image...
as well as the other 3 images in this stamp set)
and I'm really happy with my choice of metallic card stock colors.
(The bronze is gorgeous)

I'll be sharing cards, over the next few days...
created with the other images in this FABULOUS FLORA stamp set...
and I'll hope that you like the images as much as I do!

Thanks for visiting today...
Have a terrific day!
Michelle.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,love this fall card ! It is simple and beautiful I really like it ! 🐢🎈🐢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Therese!
      I am SO ready for Fall...
      Bring it on!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!