Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Fabulous Flora Day 3

Hello my crafty and creative friends!
Thanks for joining me today for Fabulous Flora Day 3 (of 4)
(Yes...tomorrow will be the last day of cards created with this great Stampin Up stamp set.)

In addition to the SU Fabulous Flora stamp set...
To create this group of CAS cards..
I used gold and chocolate brown metallic card stock for matting and layering...
Copic markers for coloring...
and assortment of sentiments from a few different companies...
and fun foam for adding some lift to the matted image layer.

The gold metallic card stock is amazing...
It's got LOTS of great shimmer.
I also like this Thank You card style sentiment.
It says Thank You...without actually saying...Thank You.


There's always room in my card stash for a generic "Just Because" card


and the last card....
with a lovely quote.


I've been enjoying creating CAS cards with this SU stamp set
and look forward to sharing the last of the cards with you tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting...
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Michelle.




3 comments:

  1. Michelle,really like these set of cards also even though simple they are beautiful,that what I like about them ! Happy Wednesday! Hope Jackson is behaving ! Haha! 🐢🎈🐢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you my sweet friend for always taking time to share a kind comment <3
      (Jackson is so sweet.....and keeps us VERY busy)

      Delete
  2. Love the metallic sheen along with your beautifully colored flowers! Your craftsmanship is superb, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!