Saturday, August 26, 2017

Daisies

I went through my "Flower" stamp drawer the other day
and pulled out some stamps/stamp sets that caught my eye
and that I felt like creating cards with.
Some were brand new...never inked up
and some...are old favorites.

Today...I'm sharing a few cards created with a stamp that I've had for quite a while...
but had never used.

Daisy
By Our Daily Bread Designs

I created a stack of 6 cards
with an assortment of sentiments from various companies
All of the naming for today's cards was done with metallic card stock
and the images were colored with Copic Markers.
I embossed the largest green metallic card stock layer with an embossing folder
to add texture to this card.

I like the combination of blue and green metallic matting and layering.


Here's the second version...

 And the third...
a Birthday card

And the final version...
A sympathy card
I made 3 of this  card...because I never seem to have enough sympathy cards in my stash.


I'm happy that I inked this great stamp up for the first time and created a nice stack of cards
with an assortment of sentiments.
They're an ideal addition to my card stash!

Thanks for visiting today, my crafty and creative friends!
have a fabulous Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Daisy's Black eyed Susan's Daisy's! Love the color!

    🎈🐢🎈

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, this really caught my eye, as I am such a daisy freak! Love these Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, meant to ask if you could share the stamp maker for the "with sympathy" (words)! thanks in advance. Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!