Monday, June 12, 2017

Sympathy Cards with Yellow Tulips

Hello my crafty and creative friends...
Yes!...I am still working my way through my handy stack of 145 stamped and colored images!
and...that means that I'm back today with a few more cards 
created with Our Daily Bread Designs Tulip Corner stamp.
Yesterday's cards were created with the same stamp ...
but the tulips were pink.

Today..
I am sharing 2 sympathy cards created with the same stamped image...
both colored with Copic markers...to create yellow tulips.
The sentiment is from Concord & 9th's Brushed Blossom stamp set

The cards are similar....(color palette...sentiment...embellishment)
but slightly different...(the print paper & matting card stock )

Here's the first card...
The background paper has a doily-like print on it
All of the matting was done with metallic card stock.
and...
I finished the card with a few strands of knotted silver thread.
(I usually don't embellish sympathy cards.)

The second card has the same sketch....silver thread...and sentiment.
The background print is a barn wood print.
I used a lighter shade of green for both matting layers .
I'm really glad that I chose to stamp the sentiment with green ink
because it goes so nicely with the color palette of both cards.
And by the way....I absolutely love this font!


It seems like I am always replenishing my sympathy card stash...
so it made sense that I create 2 sympathy cards with the yellow tulips 
from my stack of 145 stamped and colored images. 

As always...
Thanks for visiting today...
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see a few more cards 
created with a different floral corner stamp!
Have a great day!
Michelle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!