Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A Get Well Card...with a Favorite Stamped Image

Stampin Up's You've Got This stamp set 
has been a favorite of mine since day one.
Probably because I find it to be so enjoyable to color.
I also like that the stamped image is a nice size for a card front...
Not too big...
Not too small.

In addition to using a favorite stamp for this card...
I also used a favorite die...
Top Dog Die's Sophie A2Mat Die.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sophie rectangle doily die.
It's one of my go-to dies.
(Sadly...Top Dog Dies is no longer in business...I miss Top Dog SO much.)

Keeping true to my own personal style of card making...
I created a CAS (Clean And Simple) card with a nice color palette.
I chose a print and metallic card stock colors that are soft
and complementary to the beautiful yellow flower.
I hand cut and matted the sentiment banner.
I used the GEMINI (die cutting machine) to cut the ivory metallic doily die. 
The GEMINI is an amazing machine...
This doily die was completely cut with one pass forward 
and one pass backwards through the machine.
After passing through the GEMINI...
ALL of those teeny tiny little pieces FELL right out of the die cut card stock...
No poking tool needed!

When all of the parts and pieces were put together...
This is what I had...

When I have time...
I want to create a nice big stack of this card...
Same Flower.
Same die cut doily.
Different flower colors.
Different sentiments.

Thank for visiting today...
I hope that this CAS card has you thinking of creating a few CAS cards of your own today..
Wishing you a wonderfully creative day!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!