Monday, May 15, 2017

A Few Frogs...Bearing Gifts

I am almost at the bottom of my stack of 145 colored images...
It's been lots of fun creating cards with images from the stack.

I have taken a detour a few times..
(creating cards that didn't involve the stack)
But for the most part...
that stack has kept me happy and busy....
for quite a while since they were colored way back in March..

I was browsing through the colored images that remain...
and came across a few frogs that needed to be  made into cards...
So I whipped up the two froggy birthday cards.
Both colored with Copic markers.

and...
both were...
Simple.
Easy.
and fun to create.

The stamped images are from Stampin Up's Lots of Love stamp set.
The sentiment on this card is by PTI
I used a dotted print paper 
and embossed the bottommost card stock layer with a dotted embossing folder.
I hand cut the sentiment banner and matted it.
Background color was added with Clarity Stencil Brushes and ink pads.



On this card I used a large piece of dotted print...
(no embossing folder this time)
I added a wrapping of twine to the matted sentiment banner.
(Sorry...I forgot to make note of which stamp set this sentiment belongs to)

I've still got a few colored images in my stack 
of what started out as 145 stamped and colored images.
I'll work my way through them
and then I'll start choosing stamps for my next stack.

I've got a lot of new stamps that haven't seen ink yet...
so choosing will be lots of fun!

Thanks for visiting today...
Wishing you a wonderful Monday!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!