Thursday, May 18, 2017

2 Favorite Stamps = 2 Cards

I flipped through my stack of what started out as 145 stamped and colored images
and pulled out two images that were stamped with 2 favorite stamps.

I created 2 cards...using the same color palette...(print and card stock)
The sentiment banners were hand cut and matted...
and I used a little bit of twine as an embellishment.

The first card was created with the large floral stamp 
from Stampin Up's You've Got This stamp set
I've used this stamped image countless times before 
and have enjoyed creating cards in an assortment of floral colors.
This time...I went with an orange-below flower...
and worked with green and orange for the print and card stock colors.
I added some some rustic natural twine to create & finish the card as I wanted it to be.
The green matting layers were created with green metallic card stock
and add some nice soft shimmer to both cards.


The second card was created with a favorite Penny Black stamp..."Fresh"
This is another stamp that I use often.
I love the casual style of this tamp
and how the image portrays movement.
You'll see the same print and card stock colors that I used when creating the first card above...
as well as some natural twine and a sentiment banner.

I think that both of these stamps will always be favorites of mine.
They're so enjoyable to color...
and are very versatile as far as possible color options...
and can be used for creating cards for an assortment of occasions.
I'm glad that I came across them when flipping through my stack of stamped and colored images...

Thanks for visiting today, my crafty and creative friends...
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!