Sunday, April 9, 2017

Scruffy Day 2...Something for the Boys

Yesterday I shared a card made with a Scruffy Little Kitten image
that was ideal for a little girl.

Today, I've got another Scruffy Little Kitten card  to share...
created with the main image from the Benjie stamp set


Benjie is a cutie..
Isn't he?
And...he's perfect for little boy card making!
I kept this card very CAS (Clean And Simple)
I used Copic Markers to color the image...
Added some color to the background with Clarity Stencil Brushes and ink pads...
I double matted the image with black metallic card stock and white metallic card stock
and used a distressed striped print as the background paper layer.
I stamped the inside of the card with a simple "Happy Birthday"


and wha-la...
a CAS card that perfect for a little boy's birthday!


I've got a few more Scruffy Little Kitten images in my stack of 145  colored images...
 waiting to be made into a card.

It's hard to believe that I purchased these Scruffy stamp sets with hesitation...t
hinking that I probably wouldn't like them.
But...
as you can see...
I'm really liking them...a lot!

Have a wonderful Sunday, my crafty and creative friends...
Thanks for visiting!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!