Thursday, April 20, 2017

Flowers...Basket of Wishes Day 2

As promised...
Today I'm sharing a few more cards created with Stampin Up's Basket of Wishes stamp set...
The same stamp set used for yesterday's strawberry basket cards

Today...I'm sharing two flower basket cards...
Similar...but each created with a different color palette.

When creating both cards I used a square scalloped frame die...
added background color to the image layer with Clarity Stencil Brushes and ink pads.
I stamped the sentiments (Reverse Confetti stamps) 
and hand cut  and matted the double ended banners
I used metallic card stock for all of the matting. 
The matted image layers were poisoned with self adhesive fun foam.

First...
I created a card with a cantaloupe colored dotted print 
and soft green metallic card stock for matting.


I thin that I'll always love adding background color with Clarity Stencil Brushes. 


I used a blue dated print for the second card
I love how crisp and clean the blue looks with the white scalloped edge 
and light green metallic matting.


Ahhhhh....
CAS....
always makes me happpppy.
Very very happpppy!


Today's cards are truly my style...
Very me...
They feel "right"...and "good"...while I am creating them...
and in the end...they make me smile.

I hope that they've made you smile as well.

Thanks for visiting today, my crafty and creative friends...
Have a wonderful day!
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!