Sunday, April 16, 2017

A Straggler Becomes a Card

I was tidying up the end of the studio work table...
and found a colored image...underneath a few embossing folders.
Apparently...the image was a straggler...from my February stack of colored images.

So I took a little bit of time to create a fast little card...

This little image is from an oldie CTMH stamp set called What a Great Day
I added a stayed Rubbernecker Stamps frame...
I added some background color with Clarity Stencil Brushes and ink pads.

I chose a bright cheerful print...
and 3 colors of metallic card stock that went well with the image and print..
White..orange and green
I matted the image layer and the print with the white and green...
and 
embossed a small piece of the orange metallic card stock 
to layer between the matted image layer...and the print.
I added  the first of a 2-stamp sentiment to the card front 
(*Stampin Up: Petite Pairs)

I stamped the coordinating/matching sentiment stamp 
on the inside of the card

This was a fast little impromptu card...
I'm glad that I tidied up the end of the studio work table
and found this colored image there.

Thanks for visiting today, my crafty and creative friends!
Wishing you a wonderful day that includes a little bit of creativity!
Michelle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!