Sunday, February 12, 2017

Tutu Cute and Tutu Sweet

While I was in ballerina mode..
I pulled a few ballerina images from my stack of 100 colored and stamped images.
I had 4 of the MFT's (My Favorite Things)  Pure Innocence  image   colored and ready to go...
I chose 2...a purple and a yellow
For no particular reason...other than they caught my eye. 

Both images were colored with alcohol markers...
and background color was added with Clarity Stencil brushes and ink pads.
The mat layers were created with metallic card stock ..yellow and purple...
The prints are by Penny Black
and the sequins are from The Ton Stamps....
(love their sequins...love love love...the colorss and quality are fantastic!))

So.....here's the purple and green version first....
Tutu Cute...
The Pure Innocence stamp set comes with some really cute sentiments
A companion die is also available for the ballerina image.



and...
here's the yellow and pink version...
Tutu sweet 


Both cards are very CAS (Clean And Simple)
very me...
as this is my true style of card making.

I've been focusing on adding some kid-friendly cards to my stash...
and thought that this image was perfect for a card..for a little girl.

I am rolling right along with creating cards 
using images for my stack of 100 stamped and colored images.
It's been lots of fun working on the stack...
I am guessing that I am approximately 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through the stack...closer to 3/4
and I have lots of cards to show for it!
Finally...my "stash" is looking like a stash again...
as opposed to looking like a sparse little pile of cards...
haha.

Thanks for visiting today my crafty and creative friends...
Have a wonderful day!
Michelle.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!