Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Another Stamp , Ink, Paper Challenge.....Peach, Light Yellow and Teal

Hello my crafty and creative friends...Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm Guest Designing  with the Stamp , Ink, Paper Design Team 
during the month of February...
It's Tuesday...
and am sharing my take on this weeks challenge with you today!

 It's always fun to be challenged when it comes to card making...
To think out of the box...
To push past your normal style and repertoire...
and to whip up something that you may not have ordinary though of.

This week's SIP Challenge is a color challenge: Light Yellow, Teal and Peach.


I have always loved peach and teal together...
Including light yellow to this trio of challenge colors added a little twist for me!
A "twist" that I like!

I chose a sweet little floral image (You Make Me Happy Mini Stamp)  by Altenew 
as the focal image for this card.
There's my light yellow!
The gold foiled dotted background paper give a nice sparkle ...
and....There's my Peach!
I chose a deep teal for matting the image layer and sentiment banner....
and there's my 3rd challenge color...
Teal!
And as if that didn't all come together well enough...
I added a beautiful print paper that has light teal...and peach.... as the base mat layer


You can see the gold dotted aper nicely in this photo...
The sentiment banner and image layer were positioned with fun foam for added lift and dimension.
Background color was added with Clarity Stencil brushes and ink pads
I added a few Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets  in two sizes to embellish the card a bit.
If you're loving this stamp and the droplets as much as I do...
you can see them here...at the Stamp Ink Paper on line store.


I'm always up for a card making challenge...
and this one introduced yellow to a color combination of teal and peach that I had already liked.

Now it's time for you to give this wonderful Stamp Ink paper color challenge a try!
Come on over to the SIP Blog HERE  get some Design Team inspiration 
and then add your card to the blog to inspire others!


Thanks for visiting!
Wishing you a wonderfully creative day!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!