Friday, February 17, 2017

A Few More Cards for St. Patty's Day

While I had all of my St Patty's paper...stamps and card stock out on the studio worktable
I thought that I'd create a few cards with a nice sentiment stamp 
that I've never used.
(Sorry...I have no idea where I found this wonderful stamp ...it as somewhere....on line)
It's a naked red rubber stamp...no EZ mount/cling...no packaging...no markings on the rubber...)

What I do know is..
I like it...

When I visited Scrap-A Latte a few weeks ago...
I picked up some really pretty St Patrick's Day 12 x 12 print paper...
I wanted to use all of it...haha
So..being that I like this sentient so much...
I decided to create the same card...with an assortment of the prints.

I've got a bunch of photos to share...Not because the cards are different...
(They're all the same)
But..because I wanted  you to see the prints...

 All of the prints are double sided....One side is nicer than the other
It was difficult to choose which side I wanted to use!

I also wanted to use my favorite shamrock die..(by Frantic Stamper)
For the shamrock....I used my GEMINI die cutting machine to do the die cutting
The GEMINI is amazing!
One pass through the machine and the shamrock was cut and embossed perfectly...
even with using heavy weight metallic card stock.








Shamrocks are always a "must" for St Patrick's Day...
or Irish blessing cards










This Celtic print is so pretty...
All of the die cut shamrocks were made with green metallic card stock...
They have a nice shimmer.









Another nice print...
The colors are so nice....
Such a great green...
And the details on the shamrock is also really nice.
















This print has tiny little shamrocks and beer steins and polka dots...
So cute!













And finally...
this terrific stripe with stitching detail.
Love it!

And, as you can see...
I really love this beautiful sentiment..
(Being that I created a bunch of cards with it!)







Think that I'm pretty much set for St Patrick's day now...
I've got about a dozen cards..
which is a dozen more St Patty's Day cards than I had a few days ago!

So...what do you think?
Did you have a favorite print after seeing these cards?


Thanks for visiting today...
Have a wonderful day, my crafty and creative friends!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!