Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Favorite Flower....

My little stack of 100 stamped colored images is still bringing me lots of card making happiness.

When I stamped the images out...
I chose to stamp extras of images that I thought that I'd like to have more of.

The main floral image from Stampin Up's You've Got This...
was one of those images.
I have created cards with this image countless times...
It's a great image to color...
and is the perfect size for a std A2 card front.

Today I've got a card to share...created with that floral image...

I chose a bold yellow flower print for the largest mat layer...
I added some inked color to the background with Clarity Stencil brushes  
The image layer was wrapped with gold thread...
and double matted...
and then, was positioned with fun foam.
I chose green ink when stamping the sentiment.
The largest image layer mat  is a beautiful shimmery ivory cream metallic card stock.

This is always an enjoyable image to create cards with...
I till have others in my stack of 100 stamped and colored images...
and already have an idea as to what I will do with them....

Thanks for visiting...
Wishing you a wonderful....and creative day!
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!