Friday, January 20, 2017

It's Cupcake Time...Again!!

I've got  quickie blog post to share today...
Unplanned..
But I just HAD to share!

Last week I made a short stack of cards with the cupcake on the right...(blue cupcake paper liner)...
Then..last night...as I was putting the Catherine Scanlon Cupcake stamp away...
I was still feeling the love for this image...and HAD to make a few more cards...
This time I switched up the colors...and used a different stamp for the flower embellishment on the bottom
and..
I used different colors for the cupcake holder...flowers...and frosting...
and the stenciled dotted background.

The other day I shared photos of the blue cupcake paper holder card...(right)
Last night I made a few of the pink..(left)
I LOVE this stamped image
I couldn't resist the opportunity to make a few more 
before moving on with my Birthday card stash replenishing efforts.

Last night's new color palette card on the left....


Stamps: Catherine Scanlon Designs (HERE at Art Gone Wild)
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Dotted background: Created with a Stencil..Clarity Stencil brushes...and ink pads

I've always enjoyed using one stamp...
and creating a few versions of a card with it.
THIS stamp was terrific for doing that.
and...
They're great additions to my Birthday card stash, I think.
As I type this...
I'm thinking that the next time I use the stamp..
I am going to go white an orange and yellow palette.

Have a great Friday, my crafty and creative friends..
Thanks for visiting!
Michelle 



2 comments:

  1. These are stunning and love how colourful they are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie...Catherine Scanlon stamps ar always fun to color create card with!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!