Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A Little Bit of Tail Wagging Love

Are you ready for a cuteness-overload?
I hope so...
because I've got a cutie to share with you today.
He's small..
He's brown
and he's got a happy heart and a wagging tail.
The dog image is from an MFT (My Favorite Thing) stamp set called 
You Make My Tail Wag
The upper sentiment is also from this MFT stamp set..
The lower sentiment is from a Reverse Confetti stamp set called 
Whole Lotta Happy
I colored the dog with Spectrum Noir (Alcohol) Markers
The mat layers are metallic card stock (frosty white and black)
The print is an oldie from Stampin Up
(I hoarded a bunch of this print pack back in the day.....and now, sadly...this is my last pack)
The crystal clear sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh

The print has some sparkle to it...with some glittery sparkle on the white heart flower-like design.
And..although its difficult to see in the photo...
The frosty white metallic layer under the age was embossed with a heart patterned embossing folder
The  lower sentiment is from  Reverse Confetti's Whole Lotta Happy stamp set
It's a super-fantastic stamp set because it includes many sentiments for specific occasions.
I almost always keep this stamp set right on the studio work table and have used it on countless cards. 


I feel like I always say this here on my blog...
and today...I'll say it again...
I had fun creating this card!
It was fun putting together this sketch...and it was lots of fun coloring the dog image.
(and yes.....in case you're wondering...I created identical multiples of this card)

Thanks for visiting!
Have a wonderful day, my crafty and creative friends!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!