Tuesday, January 31, 2017

4 Tiny Images......4 Big Wishes

I'm still working my way through my stack of 100 stamped and  colored images...
and I am having SO MUCH FUN!

I almost always create cards in multiples...
so having multiples of an image...stamped..colored..and ready to roll
is right up my alley!

Today I've got 4 cards to share...
similar...yet different...
Each with the same tiny little image from Close To My Heart's What a Great Day stamp set.
The images were colored with alcohol ink markers...
and I put them together with an assortment of sentiments that pack a big love-filled punch.

First up...
A birthday card .....with a little extra happiness message.
The bottom most layer of teal card stock is embossed with tiny dots...
a nice complement to the dotted pink print paper.

The sentiments are a combination of PTI (Keep it Simple: Happy Birthday II)
and 
WPlus9 (Wishing You)


For the second card..
I used the same print...in 2 colors...
For some reason..the photos of this particular card are not very sharp....sorry about that)

The sentient for this card is by Stampendous (Angel Wing Quotes)


On the third and fourth cards I used a little bit of ribbon.
Don't fall off of your chair!
Yes!
I USED RIBBON!
This is one for the record books.
Not only did I use ribbon once...
I used it twice!!
Get out the smelling salts...
This is a faint-worthy event!

Are you ready to see something that you may not ever see again?
(Or at best...something that you may not see again for a very very longggggg time!)
Here we go...

Card #3...
A simple birthday sentiment (from the same PTI stamp set noted above)
and an added sentiment below (from the WPLus9 set noted above)

I chose bronze metallic card stock for the bottom most mat layer..
(It's gorgeous)
The orange dotted print is a nice complement to the image colors, I think.
and...
then there's the ribbon.
A length of ribbon horizontally across the card..under the image...
and a small neat and tidy bow on the right.


and..
one last card...
and a little more ribbon!
Each of the images on the 4 cards that I've shared today were positioned using fun foam...cut to size.
The added dimension is nice on each of the cards...


The sentiment on this card is from a friends stamp company (which is no longer in business)
I cherish all of the sentiment stamps that I have from her company...
The quotes are wonderful..
and the sentiments are all beautiful...
This is one of my favorites...and I have used it countless times over the years.


So, once again..after sharing a few cards with you...
I can end a blog post by saying...
I am thoroughly enjoying creating cards with the 100 images that I have stamped and colored
during a weeks time.
I am having so much fun!...
and...the extra nice bonus is....my almost nil stash of cards is beginning to fill in nicely!

Thanks for visiting my crafty friends!
Wishing you a wonderful day...
sprinkled with a little bit of time that allows you to create something 
that fills your creative heart with happiness!
Michelle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!