Wednesday, November 9, 2016

It's Wednesday! ~ Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team Project Day

Wednesday's are rolling mourned quickly...
I can hardly believe that it's tie to share another 
of my Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team Projects!

Today we're taking a trip to Provence
with Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic ~ Provence stamp set!

I stamped the image and colored it with Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils.
and..
for something different...
I cut a piece of vellum paper, to the correct size and stamped the sentiment...
"Thinking of You" from the Sara Signature Collection Love and Romance Hello Beautiful stamp set.
I then placed sheer vellum paper over the image to create a shadow box effect.
(This is actually like a shaker card...without all of the little beads, sequins and  "shakeables" inside.
I created a frame with brown woodgrain card stock 
and...positioned it with foam dimensionals.
I placed black card stock behind the image piece...
then mounted it on a white base card.
Then..
I colored a few of the flower pots that are part of the main image 
and cut them out to use as embellishments...in front of the vellum.
*When coloring, I made sure to build the colors up 
so that they would show nicely through the vellum.


Here' a close up...
I'd love to be back in Provence right now...
sitting at that little table.


Thanks for visiting!
Have a wonderfully creative day!
Michelle

Supplies:
Brown Woodgrain Card Stock and Vellum Paper
Coloring: Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils:  005, 007, 016, 018, 022, 024, 025, 030, 032, 036, 038, 041, 050, 058, 079, 084, 085, 087, 100, 104, 112, 114, 115
Misc: Trimmer...adhesives, fine detail scissors, Memento Back Tuxedo Ink pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!