Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Congratulations....Mr. & Mr.

Have you ever looked at a stamp set...
and in a millisecond...
knew exactly what you wanted to create with that set?

"Plus One"...from The Ton Stamps...
was that kind of stamp set for me.
I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to create.
The card existed in my mind...
and now...I finally had the right stamp set..and sentiment set...
to create the card that I imagined.

I put The Ton's Plus One stamp set together with a sentiment set from Woodware...
I used Spectrum Noir (Alcohol) Markers to color the images
and added some background color with Clarity Stencil Brushes and ink pad.
The "Congrats" was one of many stamps in a generic stamp set that I have in my studio
(from Stampin Up, I think) 
and the "Mr & Mr" is one of the stamps 
that are part of a Woodware stamp set called
Civil Partnership/Mr & Mr
The image layer is double matted...
first with black matte card stock...
and then again with dark blue metallic card stock.
(Very sharp and striking looking with the blue suits on the images)


I am really happy with this card...
The images are fantastic...
and are perfect for creating this card...
A card that I have wanted to create for a while..
but just couldn't find the right images or sentiment for....
Until NOW!


This being said...
stay tuned...
one day soon I will be creating a Mrs & Mrs card as well
(Yes!..I already have the main images...and the sentiment set...on standby...)

Thanks for visiting, my crafty and creative friends..
have  wonderful day!
Michelle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!