Saturday, September 24, 2016

Halloween Post Card Style Goodie Holder

I've always enjoyed creating Halloween Goodie Holders.
Usually, the goodie holders that I create
hold candy...
and they've been created in all sort of styles, shapes and with different folds and features.

This year,
I've switched it up a bit..
and...
instead go sending candy to my 6 great nieces and nephews...
I've decided to send a different kind of goodie!


I chose to create "Post-Card" style goodie holders this year
and..they turned out really cute!
(I'll be mailing them in an envelope...not as a post card)

WARNING: I got carried away with taking photos...
so...I've got lots of photos to share.

Some supply info first, though:
Stamps: Stampin Up (Cookie Cutter Halloween) and Reverse Confetti (Whole Lotta Happy)
Punches: Stampin Up (Cookie Cutter and smal Circle) and Martha Stewart (Bat)
Die: Reverse Confetti~Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts
Card Stock: PTI (Papertrey Ink) & Stampin Up
Print Paper: Julie Nutting
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Misc Sequins

and now...
it's time to pull up a chair...
because..
I'm going to share ALL of the photos with you...
(Sorry for the photo-overload....but I couldn't pick just a few pics to share
because ALL of these guys are TOO cute!)

First up...
A group shot.
This is almost TOO much cuteness for one photo!


All of the little spooky characters were colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers...
and are from the Cookie Cutter Halloween Stampin Up Punch and Stamp set.
The little circle for the word "Happy" was punched out with a Stampin Up circle punch
and the bats were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
The "Halloween" banner was hand cut...no die or punch was used.
When placing the frame...
I didn't use adhesive on the top of the Reverse Confetti frame die when adhering it 
so that it could be used as a pocket for the "goodies".
The little characters, the bats and the sentiment banner were positioned using foam dimensionals.
I used a few sequins to embellish and dress up the post card front.
and...
Wha-la!
A post-Card style Halloween Goodie Holder!

Now for a few close-ups
(This stamp and punch set is terrific...
Fun and easy to use.)
PS....the sequins that look blue in the photos
are actually clear iridescent...


More cuteness...


and finally...
this little guy..
possibly THE cutest of all...
(Do YOU have a favorite?)


and one more look at the goodie holders...
as a group.

These were F U N to create...
and I think that the kids will like the "goodies" that we'll be sending them this year!

Thanks for stopping by today...
Have a great day my crafty friends!
and...
Now it's time for YOU to start your Halloween card making projects!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!