Wednesday, August 24, 2016

It's Wednesday!...and it's Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team Project Day!

It's Wednesday!
and...
That means that it's Crafter's Companion Inspiration Design Team day, 
here at my blog!

My DT project this week is a cheerful little card...
created with an adorable Moonbeam Meadow image!


I got out Moonbeam Meadow's "Love Birds" stamp set...
 a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad...
Spectrum Noir (Alcohol) markers...
Some Shimmering Card Stock...a strip of vellum...
and I created a few enamel like dots...
and wha-la!
I had n sweet little card! 

 This "Love Birds" image has so many great details...
perfect for some Spectrum Noir (Alcohol) Marker coloring!
I chose to use a limited color palette..
inclusive primarily of greens and yellows
with small amounts of orange and blue
and some neutral colors for the tree trunk.
I kept the matting simple...and coordinated it with the colored image..
using Black Pearl Shimmering card Stock
and...
Forest Green Shimmering Card Stock
on a basic white card base.


I stamped the sentiment on a strip of vellum paper
and wrapped it around and tucked it under the Black Pearl mat layer  
before adhering it to the Forest Green mat layer.
I jazzed up the vellum strip with a few scattered enamel-like Nuvo Drops.



I liked this stamp set when I set out to use it for the first time...
to create this card.
But...
When the card was finished.....
I no longer "liked " it...
Instead...
I LOVED it!


and...
I hope that you now find yourself loving this sweet little Moonbeam Meadow image too!

Have a wonderful day...
and thanks for visiting!
Michelle.

Supply List:

                   Shimmering Cardstock - Forest Green
                   Vellum Paper
Coloring: Spectrum Noir (Alcohol) Markers in the following colors: LG2, LG3, LG4, FS4, FS5, TN4, IG2, IB1, GT1, GT2, BGR1, GT3, BT7, CT1, CT2, LY1, OR1, OR2, CR7, Colorless Blender
misc: Trimmer, adhesives, Nuvo Drops, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink pad,
                   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!