Friday, May 27, 2016

A (Not So) Tiny Bouquet

Tiny Bouquet (?)

I think NOT!

There's nothing "tiny" about this image.

Maybe when it's alone...in it's packaging...
without other stamp companions...
or..
maybe when it's on a piece of card stock...
next to a big 6x6 background stamp.

Yes...then...it might be considered to be "tiny" ...

But once it's stamped..embossed...and water colored...

WOW

or as I always say
WOWZEE!
This stamp called "Tiny Bouquet" packs a BIG old punch of gorgeousness!

Wanna see?

Brace yourself...


Look at this vision of stamping and water coloring magnificence!
This image fills up a card front and shouts HERE I AM!!
(Yes, I get giddy with happiness when an image offers the potential for this kind of result!)
and...
as if the the universe knew that this lovely thing needed to be the star of the show......
Sunshine streamed through my studio window just as I was taking this photo
and illuminated the gold embossing...
Perfect.
Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.
That was a perfect card making photo-shoot moment.
See?
I told ya!
This stamp image is absolute gorgeousness to the max!



Now that I have calmed my water coloring card making cuckoo self down...
I can tell you about this card...and image...
The stamp is a Catherine Scanlon Design Cling Stamp...
(I LOVE her designs...her style...and have a nice big collection of her stamps)
I stamped the image onto Crafter's Companion Spectrum Water Color Card Stock
with Versamark Ink
Then....
I heat embossed the image..using Sparkle N Sprinkle Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
Then...
I got out my Spectrum Noir Aqua Blend Markers
some paint brushes...
and had myself some water coloring fun!
I enjoyed working with this image so much that I decided to create a few more cards
 right away...
while this one was drying.


I went with purple and pink this time....
and black embossing....
I should note that each of the images is matted one LCI Metallic card stock...
If you follow my blog, you already know that I love LCI Metallics
They have the greatest shimmery look....
and the heftiness of the card stock is amazing...
Each sheet feels like  it's equal to 2 or 3 sheets of other brands of card stock.



and as always...
one more photo...
up close and personal....
*Note: I may seem to be calmer now...
but..I am still extremely giddy about this image.
So...what do you think of these 2 versions so far?
Wanna see another?
I've got one more color variation to share with you...

So here it is...
the 3rd and final version....
(just for today, ...because you KNOW that I will creating more cards with this stamp very soon!)

anyway...as I was saying...
this is the 3rd version...
I did another pink and purple...
with black embossing...
but this time the centers of the flowers are purple-ish-pink....
(Yes..I am still giddy...still loving this image ....tons!)



so..
now you know what makes me uber happy when it comes to stamping...and card making...
I'll put these 3 beauties into my etsy shop..
but under protest...
and with hesitation...
because the truth is...
I want to keep them...
all of them...
but I won't
(Instead...I'll just have to create more of this card!!)


So what do you think?
Do you have a favorite?
(I think that I might...but I'm not telling...)

Card loving friends....these 3 beauties are available for purchase at The Bellisima Card Shop....HERE

Card Making friends...all of the supplies have been noted in the blog post....
so.... no supply list today

Thanks for visiting..
and may your day bring you something that makes you feel "giddy" with happiness....like this stamp and these cards have done for me.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!