Friday, April 29, 2016

Water Colored Hydrangeas ...Always a Favorite....

I have been busy busy busy...
burning the morning...afternoon...and midnight oil in my cozy studio...

I spent some time working on my #1 favorite kind of card...
water colored florals...
The hydrangeas that I love to water color seem to be a favorite..
and so I get lots of requests for water colored hydrangeas..
and usually...
when I add them to my Bellissima Cards ETSY Shop ....
they are gone in a flash!

I TRY to keep ahead of the requests....
and dedicate a few days each month 
to creating cards with my much loved water colored hydrangeas..

So...
since my last blog post...
I have been busy with hydrangeas...

If you visit my blog regularly...
you've seen lots of water colored hydrangeas here already
I enjoy sharing new photos of new hydrangeas
not as an attempt to bore you to pieces.....haha
but to show you the gorgeousness that happens when ink and water are brought together...
and to encourage YOU..
if you are a card making friend...
 to give water coloring a try
(I get lots of emails and messages from from card makers
telling me that they are "afraid" to give water coloring a try)

I hope that when you take a look at the photos below...
that you hurry to your crafting space...and give water coloring a try

Lucky for you...
I only have 11 photos...
haha
I actually created many more cards...
but they were sent off to their new homes prior to the photos being taken

So here they are....
(all created with images from Stampin Up's Best Thought stamp set...heat embossed with gold EP prior to water coloring)

I have a few favorites...
Do you?












Card loving friends....These beautiful water colored hydrangeas will be available for sale,  this weekend HERE at The Bellissima Card Shop

Card making friends...there really isn't much of a supply list today....I've included the name of the stamp set in the blog post above....The remainder of the supplies would be your own selection of water color card stock....inks...paint brushes etc...

Thanks for visiting...
Wishing you a wonderful Friday...
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!