Saturday, March 5, 2016

Happy Birthday Cupcakes with a Cherry on Top



Sometimes....I just love working with a die.
This is one of those dies.

In addition...I used a great new product on the cupcakes....
Nuvo Crystal-Drops
They're terrific...and allow you to make little drops of color that dries like the enamel dots that are popular right now...
I ordered all of the colors that are currently offered..
One is nicer than the other...
I am so glad that I ordered the entire collection of colors...
(and doubled up on a few colors that I anticipate using most often)
So be prepared...
you're going to see Nuvo Drops now and then on my cards.

 So...let's see...
I love the die...
Love the Drops...
Love the little bit of shimmery paper that I used on the cupcake frosting...
and the little bit that shows on the card front with the mat
 In the end, I loved the cards that I was able to create with all of these great supplies.

That's it.
I love the die.
I love the little cherry tops on the cupcakes that I created with the Drops
I love the sparkly paper.
I love the sparkly frosting
and I even love the admit of Swiss Dots en embossing on the cupcake stand and the mat layer of card stock..it brings some texture to the card...which I am always a big fan of
In short....I love the cards.
(I loved them so much that I HAD to make 6 cards...
and I will definitely be making more...

And now......I'd love to show them to you....

Card loving friends: You can purchase these adorable cupcake cards the Bellissima Card Shop HERE

Card making friends: The brief supply list is posted below. 

Thanks for stopping by...
Michelle












Supply List
Die: Impression Obsession
Paper: SU (solids), DCWV (prints), David Tutera (White Sparkle), Crafters Companion (Turquoise and Pink shimmer), PTI (white card base)
Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Misc: NUVO Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!