Sunday, February 7, 2016

Bellissima Cards First Official Blog Post here at the New Blog!

Finally!
The first official blog post on the new blog!

I'm really excited to be back to card making and blogging.
It's been a very long time, and I've missed it. A lot!

Bellissima Cards has been on hold since Hurricane Sandy passed through here in October  of 2012 and left us in a 3+ year state of chaos.

Our home and our lives look much different than they did prior to the hurricane.
But the good news is...we are finally back and it's time to begin anew.
Although lots has changed, some things have remained the same, and for me that means that my love of card making hasn't changed a bit. It is still my passion and it's truly what I love doing.

And so, while the Bellissima Blog will be my home base for all things card making related as well as a link to The Pearl Girl Pearls (my other passion) and my future Etsy shop, it seems only appropriate that my first official blog post be one that is about a card!

I whipped this up this afternoon when I was in my studio for a little bit and thought that it speaks volumes as to what my true card making style is.
CAS...Clean and Simple
Somehow, regardless of what I try, I always come back "home" to CAS, and it always feels "right".

Well, there, I've said it and that makes it official!
My preferred card making style is CAS (Clean and Simple)

I've been working on dog and cat themed cards these last few weeks, building up a stash that will be sent to a friend who will make them available at 2 of his Veterinary Hospitals.
This card, with the sweet little Watson image, is the first of this collection

Thanks for visiting, and if you'd like to receive blog updates from Bellissima Cards by email, you can sign up by clicking  SUBSCRIBE, at the aper right of this page.

and remember...
...keep a little bit of creativity in your life each an every day
Michelle



Supply List:
Card Stock & Paper: Stampin Up, Neenah Classic, DCWV
Ink & Color: Memento, ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Stamps & Dies: Taylored Expressions Watson and Peeking In
Misc: Sizzix embossing folder, Darice Twine, ATG adhesive, Stampin Up Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment!